In a world that thrives on global connections, travel is now an essential part of our being. Whether we are travelling for business or pleasure, travel insurance keeps us covered for any risk or unpredictable circumstance that may arrive during the trip.
The travel insurance cover is usually applicable on sudden medical emergencies, financial losses, missing or lost baggage, loss of passport and other specific untoward situations.
There are a few exceptions to the policy and we believe in keeping our clauses transparent from Day 1. Under the following circumstances, no claim will be paid by Ideal Insurance.
If you or your family member:
- Suffering from pre-existing diseases, mental disorders, drug abuse, risky sport-related injuries, pregnancy-related complications etc.
- is travelling against the physician’s advice
- Is travelling for treatment purposes
- No report documented with the police authorities on loss or theft of passport
- Is terminally ill.
- War or nuclear perils.
Did you know?
When you choose us for Travel Insurance, you get the Ideal Advantage, that gives you:
- Cashless facility for emergency medical expenses, disability, death or extreme injuries
- Dental care expenses
- Daily allowance in case of hospital stay extension of more than 2 days
- Delayed trip of more than 12 hours
- Loss of passport
- Personal liability to a third party that results in injury or death of you or your family member abroad.
- Cash benefit in financial emergencies if you have suffered theft of money
- Hijack Distress Allowance