Commercial insurance is primarily meant to cover businesses against losses that arise out of damages to property, injury of employers, public and employer’s liability and various other unforeseen situations. Commercial insurance is also popularly known as Business insurance. It is an umbrella term that covers various aspects of businesses that are listed below:
- Property Insurance including business interruption– Ideal Insurance offers business interruption insurance that covers physical losses or damages that might occur to natural disasters of fire perils.
- Commercial Motor Insurance- Ideal offers commercial motor insurance policy that covers vehicles carrying goods, passengers, vehicles like cranes, trailers, tractors, etc. The key benefits that we offer are protection to the insured vehicle against loss or damages, third party claims arising out of death or injury as well as personal accident cover.
- Engineering insurance- large scale civil construction operations are often at the risk of raw material or machine damage and even to the building structure to some extent. Ideal Insurance offers engineering insurance to cover and secure all these aspects.
- Fire Insurance- when you go beyond all your limitations to build a business, it is important to take the most crucial factor into consideration and that is loss or damage that might arise out of a fire peril. Ideal offers fire insurance policy that protects the insured property against fire, lightning, explosions etc.
- Shopkeeper’s Insurance- Ideal offers shopkeeper’s insurance that provides complete coverage against manmade and natural calamities and also from various other factors. It has been designed to protect the shop and everything that lies within it. Since shops are always at a risk of burglaries, we also offer protection against burglary, loss of cash, forgery of cheque etc.
- Liability insurance- Many a times, businesses are held legally responsible for malpractices, negligence and injuries. Ideal Insurance offers Liability insurance coverage policy that protects businesses from third-party claims and prison payouts.
- Marine Insurance- Under this policy, Idea Insurance offers losses or damage to cargo vessels, ships, terminals and any other form of transport that carries goods from their point of collection to their final destination.
- Employees Benefit Insurance- In this policy, Ideal Insurance offers coverage of life, health and disability of employees and their families.
- Credit Insurance– Credit insurance helps to pay off one or more debts of the insured person in the case of untoward situations like loss of job, death or disability. Ideal Insurance also offers additional benefits in this regard that the broker in question will explain at length.
- Professional Indemnity Insurance- this type of insurance especially exists for professionals like doctors, engineers, lawyers, architects and chartered accountants to safeguard their businesses against legal claims in case of errors or neglect on their behalf.