Always compare Quotes from Multiple Insurance Companies before buying a Policy
- Lowest Premium policy might not be the Best. Check the Terms and Conditions carefully
Check the Solidarity of the Insurance Company and the Efficiency of the Agent
- Its always preferable to deal with a Insurance Broker as not only they give you the Best Deal and the Right Advise, but also provide complete assistance in claim
Check for Add on Covers for your Risk
- There are lot of new and innovative covers available in the market which can lower your Business risk at a very low premium
Some common tricks used to fool customers
- “You have to pay for only 3 years and then stop paying there after” – Life Insurance is always meant for Long term.
- “The Mutual Fund is going to Declare Dividends – SO what??? The NAV comes down proportionately and there is no real gain
- “the Fund gave 40% return last year” – What about the last 3 years or Since inception??
- “Guaranteed Returns” – Guaranteed Returns are normally only 2-3%
- ” I will give you 30% cash Back” – Obviously because the intermediary is making a fortune by selling you a policy with High Charges
- Your Money will Double in 3 Years – Is it Guaranteed??? Is it written anywhere???
- Tax Benefits are common in All Policies
- Insurance is more for Life Cover. Tax Benefits and Returns are Secondary