GROUP PERSONAL ACCIDENT INSURANCE
What is Group Personal Accident?
Personal Accident policy provides coverage and security to a person in case of death or bodily injury due to an accident. The policy is applicable to Employees of a Firm/Company or Members of an institution/society/association/club Policies can be issued on named or unnamed basis.
- Lowest Premiums
- Best Product
- Renewals from any Company
- Quick Claim Settlement
- 24 Hr Service Helpline
- Timely Renewals
The Policy Covers
The policy is convenient and easy to understand, with easy documentation and hassle free claims service
The policy provides for payment of compensation in the event of accidents leading to death or disablement ( total or partial in nature) of the insured person. arising out of an unforeseen, undesired, unexpected i.e. accidental event
- 100 % of the Capital sum for death / loss of two limbs/loss of two eyes/loss of one eye and one limb/Permanently incapacitated by the accidental disablement
- 50% for the loss of one eye or one limb, varied percentages of benefits for Permanent Partial Dismemberment of limb
- Hospitalization expenses with certain limits consequent upon an accident Compensation for loss of income if unable to attend work depending on the type of policy taken
- Physical loss to an insured person due to an accidental injury anywhere in the world and pays for death or disablement as per the policy taken by you
- Pregnancy or related consequence, venereal diseases, AIDS or insanity
- Intentional self-injury, suicide or attempted suicide, influence of liquor
- Whilst engaging in defined hazardous occupations and sports
- Insured committing any breach of law with or without criminal intent.
- War and nuclear perils
For Free Quotations or Claims Assistance, Click Here